BOTULAX is a peripheral muscle relaxant that contains purified botulinum toxin type A (in combination with haemagglutinin) and sodium chloride (excipient). The mechanism of action of the product is based on the ability of botulinum toxin type A to block the transmission of nerve impulses. Intramuscular administration of the toxin disrupts the synthesis of acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter that ensures neuromuscular conduction) and leads to temporary paralysis of the facial muscles. Frozen facial expressions help relax muscles and smooth wrinkles.
Clostridium botulinum toxin type A
(strain: Clostridium botulinum CBFC26)
Dose: 200 units (U)
MODE OF ACTION:
- Type A botulinum toxin blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles
- Botulinum toxin injected into the muscle can no longer shrink, which reduces wrinkles.
- It is used for: forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet (wrinkles around the eyes) and lion’s wrinkle.
- Horizontal and vertical neck wrinkles;
- Lip contour correction
- Botulax 100 iu guarantees high effectiveness.
- The power fluctuation is tightly controlled between 191-215 units
- Botulax provides a precise and even effect at the time of injection, guaranteeing high patient satisfaction with the preparation